Enrollment Documents

Enrollment Paperwork

CC Form 137-R (Authorization for Access to Student Records)

CC Form 139-R (Cadet Application and Enrollment Record)

CC Form 136-R (Government-Sponsored Benefits for ROTC Cadets)

DD Form 2005 (Privacy Act Statement - Health Care Records) 

DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data)

Contracting Paperwork

CC Form 104R (Degree Plan)

DD Form 2058 (State of Legal Residence Certificate)

Standard Form 1199A (Direct Deposit)

SGLI 8286 (Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance Election and Certificate)


Additional Items Needed
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Transcripts (High School and/or College)